The Lord wants to speak to you through His Word to encourage you, build your faith and let you know that He is right there to walk with you through whatever you are facing financially. No matter if you are deeply in debt or if you purely want to increase your wealth to further the Kingdom, applying God’s promises and principles can lead you out of debt and into financial freedom!
“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God” (Deut. 28:1-2).
God desires to bless you! I invite you to step into His abundance and be transformed by the renewing of your mind through the Word of God.
8 Ways to Exercise Your Faith for Financial Breakthrough
- So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Rom. 10:17
- Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation. By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen. Heb. 11:1-3 NLT
- And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Heb. 11:6 NLT
- Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” Mk. 9:23
- He [Jesus] replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matt. 17:20 NIV
- And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” Matt. 21:22
- The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Jn. 10:10
- While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” Luke 21:1-4 NLT